For many of you, it's the last weekend before school starts back up. Here's a look at some fun ways to round out the summer.
- Check out Riverfest. The 10th Annual Downtown Riverfest kicks off Saturday at 4:30 p.m. at Fawick Park. Find food trucks, programming for kids and live music from Spooncat and Kory and the Fireflies. More details here.
- Support artists. The Washington Pavilion is hosting an Art Collective event from 1 to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday. It's one of the largest gatherings of local artists in Sioux Falls. More details here.
- Skate with the Dollz. The Sioux Falls Roller Dollz are coming to Skate City on Wednesday for discount skate night. Doors open at 6 p.m. and the Dollz will take the rink at 7 p.m. Details here.
- Do yoga with goats. Scheels is hosting goat yoga from 8 to 10 a.m. Sunday inside its Sioux Falls location. Show up and take a yoga class with goats from Bee Fit SD Yoga. Details here.
- Eat all the pancakes. The VFW is hosting an all you can eat pancake breakfast at the South Dakota Military Heritage Alliance from 8:30 a.m. to noon on Sunday. Adults pay $8, and kids under 10 pay $2 for all you can eat pancakes, sausages, eggs, coffee and juice. Proceeds go to veteran causes. More here.
- Support some brand new businesses. There are a couple of new businesses opening this weekend, including the new Farmhouse Market on Franklin Avenue and the new Seasoned Style on 10th Street.