Here's a look at what's happening this week:
- *🎵You say I am loved. Lauren Daigle's The Kaleidoscope Tour is coming to Denny Sanford PREMIER Center in Sioux Falls, SD on May 11. Joining the tour for the Sioux Falls show is special guest Ellie Holcomb. Tickets to the show start at just $29.50 (plus applicable taxes and fees) through AXS. Tickets can also be purchased in-person at the KELOLAND Box Office, located within Denny Sanford PREMIER Center, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10AM-5PM.
- Support local art AND local middle schoolers. Whittier Middle School students will showcase a variety of art at the Little Stone Church on Friday evening in a "heART of the city" event. The annual art show will feature 2D, 3D, and wearable art created by local artists of all ages and disciplines. This year the art is made from snack bags and boxes. Full details here.
- Go vegan. Overdo it on the burgers this month? Take a little beef break, and join an all vegan potluck starting at 2 p.m. Sunday at Full Circle Book Co-op downtown. Find more details here.
- Catch some local theater. The Washington Pavilion's "Live and Local" series for January features the Good Night Theatre Collective. Performers will be singing a variety of songs from Broadway shows that have toured at the Pavilion in the last 25 years. Details and tickets here.
- Sneak in some quiet shopping. Now that the holiday hubbub is settled, you've got a chance to shop in a relaxed environment at Seasoned Style's "Quiet Winter Market" running Thursday through Sunday. Details here.
- Get ready to laugh. The annual Sno Jam Comedy Festival kicks off Thursday with the Frost Bite Showcase at Club 224 in Lucky's Bar. Find a full schedule of events for the multi-day comedy festival – which includes comics from across the country – here.
*Denotes a sponsored event listing. Want to see your event featured here? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.