Here's a look at what's going on this week:
- Bingo, but with plants. Oakridge Nursery is bringing back the Bingo in the Greenhouse event starting at 5:30 p.m. Friday. Attendance is limited to the first 100 people, so be sure to call the store to reserve your spot. More details here.
- Painting, but with pizza. Local artist Alex Lunstra will lead a painting class starting at 7 p.m. Monday at Sunny's Pizzeria. You can grab a pizza, a beer and paint a winter scene. Details here.
- Shopping deals. It's crazy days at Lake Lorraine this weekend. Find deals at a number of retailers on Friday and Saturday. Details here.
- Laugh it up. Catch local improv comedy at Icon Lounge with Improv Falls' show Friday night. Details and tickets here.
- Get cozy. If you're up for a drive to Brookings, the South Dakota Art Museum is hosting a "Hygge Day" based on the Danish-inspired coziness concept. The event runs from noon to 4 p.m. on Saturday, and admission is free. Details here.
- Take up space. Selah Space is celebrating its grand re-opening on Thursday night. Meet the providers who are there to help you find holistic healing. More details here.
- Embody the rose. Sarah Joy Yoga is hosting a movement and writing workshop Saturday with a focus on embracing change and recognizing your innermost needs. Get the details here.