Here's a look at where you can find some food and fun this week in Sioux Falls.
- In our sandwich era. The burgers have battled. Now it's time for a sandwich showdown a la the new SouthSide Slamwich. A dozen restaurants are participating by serving up sandwiches all month in a fun competition to encourage folks to support local restaurants. Get the details here.
- Eat ice cream for breakfast. It's National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day on Saturday, and you can celebrate at Stensland Family Farms. Wear your PJs and swing by either their central or east-side locations for a special breakfast (and ice cream) menu. More info here.
- Meal prep over a beer. Get tips on meal planning from a professional, along with a craft beer pairing and a complimentary pint at Buffalo Ridge Brewing. The event starts at 6 p.m. Thursday. Details and tickets here.
- Go on a musical adventure. The Good Night Theatre Collective is putting on an original musical production by local playwright Luke Tatge. The show is called "Legendary Adventure," and you can catch it Thursday through Saturday at the Pavilion. Details and tickets here.
- Watch reality TV. Dakota News Now is hosting a viewing of "Farmer Wants a Wife" season two on Thursday evening at Fernson's downtown taproom. Beer, reality TV, farmers – what more could you want? Details here.
- Do yoga with kittens. Coast 2 Coast Athletic Club in Tea is hosting kitten yoga starting at 7 p.m. The event is in partnership with the Sioux Empire TNR Coalition. More info here.