This weekend is busy in Sioux Falls – you shouldn't have a boring Saturday at least. Celebrate a new month with these activities around town.
- Vibe with visibility. Celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility on Friday. The Arc of Dreams will be lit up in support on Friday night, and you can hang out with Hart Studio on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for crafts, board games, lunch, music, raffles and more in support of trans rights. Details here.
- Get sustainable with Siouxland. Head to the downtown library branch on Saturday at 10 a.m. for the One Book Siouxland kickoff event. Hear from local vendors highlighting their sustainability practices or join in on story time. Details here.
- Hunt for eggs. There's an egg hunt at Journey Elementary School for kids on Saturday at 10 a.m. with The Experience Real Estate. Rumor has it the Easter bunny will make a visit, too. Details here.
- Go behind-the-scenes. Take a tour of the back rooms of the Irene Hall Museum Resource Center on Saturday at 10 a.m. Learn more about preservation, storage and curation. $5 admission details here.
- Snag some flea market finds. Shop Benson's Flea Market at the W. H. Lyon Fairgrounds on Saturday and Sunday. Vendors from across the midwest will have collecitbles, art, antiques and more for sale. Details here.