- *Play in the past. Get your tickets now for the 22nd annual Siouxland Renaissance Festival. Experience the Renaissance era, viewed from Tudor England, in this family-friendly two-day event on June 3 and 4 at the W. H. Lyon Fairgrounds. More info and tickets available here.
- Shop for some art: Head to the Falls Art Market on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. to find some local artwork. See stuff for sale, art demos, activities and more. Details here.
- Grab a beer. Orion Pub opens Thursday, June 1 on 10th Street downtown next to the Full Circle Book Co-op. Sioux Falls Simplified is a founding member of this new local pub.
- Sing while you sup. Dakota News Now is hosting its "Fridays on the Plaza" event starting this week, featuring food trucks and live music weekly throughout the summer. Find a lineup here.
- Travel without leaving town. Get all the road trip vibes without the actual road trip at Good Night Theatre Collective's Road Trip Cabaret this weekend. Details and tickets here.
Subscribe to Sioux Falls Simplified
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox