From music to makers, here's a look at where to find some fun this week:
- Get gear deals. The Great Outdoor Store is hosting a garage sale with items from customers and staff. The sale runs 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday and Friday at the store on 201 E. 10th St.
- Get art + beer + sidewalks. The 60th Annual Sidewalk Arts Festival takes place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday downtown. It's the largest one-day arts festival in the region, and the event is a fundraiser for the Washington Pavilion. New this year is a beer garden. Find more details here.
- Get jazzy. Catch some live music from Alex Olson's band that'll be playing a little jazz and a little funk. Music starts at 8 p.m. Friday at Monk's Ale House. Details here.
- Get books. Swing by the Full Circle Book Co-op anytime Friday for a fill-a-tote sale. For $20, you can get as many used books as you can fit in their hand-printed totes. More here.
- Get art + bus. The 605 Magic Art Bus will be setting up shop Saturday morning at Junk Fest at the Nest, a twice annual event in which talented artisans sell their works. The Art Bus will be set up with crafts, henna tattoos and face painting. More here.