This is a paid piece from Panther Premier Print Solutions.
Simplified: An acquisition earlier this month is bringing two long-time Sioux Falls businesses under the same roof. Here's what you need to know about the new service offerings and future growth coming to Panther Premier Print Solutions.
Why it matters
- Panther Premier Print Solutions has been a family-owned company since it opened in Sioux Falls in 1984. What began as a print company more focused on paper products has since evolved to offer branding on just about anything – from pamphlets to clothing to large-format signs.
- The acquisition of 74-year-old Advertising Arts is the third acquisition in company history. Advertising Arts brings with it equipment and expertise in providing signs, apparel and other promotional solutions – and all six team members will join the Panther team.
- The growth of the company will also mean a growing physical footprint for Panther within a couple of years, President Aaron Mell said, noting that the business is look at a 10,000- to 15,000-square-foot addition, having just doubled their physical space in a new 20,000-square-foot facility in 2018.
“We’ve always got our eye on diversifying our product and service offerings,” Mell said. “It’s so important to do that in today’s economy and in the rhythm of business. You’ve got to be aware of and adapt to the changes around you. It is how we have built a profitable and sustainable business for our customers and employees.”
Tell me more about Panther
Panther is committed to putting your brand on anything, anywhere.
They've already been doing that for 35 years with printed materials and, more recently, apparel. Now they've expanded their offering to include:
- Vehicle wraps,
- Window clings,
- And more promotional items.
“It allows us to provide an even deeper, more comprehensive set of solutions,” Mell said. “I think it opens us up for an even greater opportunity to work with different clients and to further expand our valued relationships with our existing customer base.”
What happens next?
The main priority right now is to make the transition to moving the new services under one roof as seamless as possible for clients.
- There's a lot of work going on behind the scenes to collaborate and integrate workflows between Panther and its new team members.