This is a paid piece from Silverstar Car Wash.
Simplified: Spooky season is in full swing, and that means Silverstar Car Wash's annual Haunted Car Wash is back. Find some good, clean scares and support a good cause this weekend.
Why it matters
- Thousands of people attend the Silverstar Haunted Car Wash each year, and it's become one of the most popular "haunts" in the region.
- The haunted wash also raises money to benefit Feeding South Dakota, and visitors are encouraged to bring canned food donations, as well.
- This year's theme is "A Nightmare at Silverstar," and is sure to give visitors a thrill (while also leaving in a very clean car).
"This is one of the most fun events we do each year," Regional Manager Will Bell said. "Our team loves getting into the Halloween spirit and seeing the thrill of people coming through the wash."
What to know before you go
The Silverstar Haunted Car Wash runs from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 27 to Sunday, Oct. 30.
- The haunted wash is at Silverstar's 57th Street and Marion Road location.
- The wash is free for Silverstar members and $20 for non-members.
- Canned food donations are welcome.
Tell me more about Silverstar
Silverstar is the region’s largest car wash with 21 locations in South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska and many more under construction.
You can find a map of Sioux Falls' 11 locations here.