This is a paid piece from Silverstar Car Wash.
Simplified: It may seem pointless to get a car wash in the winter when it's inevitably going to get dirty again, but there's really no more important time to ensure your vehicle is regularly cleaned. Here's why.
Why it matters
- The ice and salt that collects on roads and on your car during winter can be damaging to the vehicle's paint and undercarriage.
- Washing regularly is important, and Silverstar Car Wash wants to make it easy for you with their new Winter Wash Pass – available through Dec. 24.
- Silverstar's washes have features specifically designed to help keep your car clean and protected all winter long. That includes their undercarriage flush and rinse, as well as a two-part Super Shine Ceramics – which creates a durable barrier between your paint and the elements.
"I see the snowy, wet road grime slide right off when I have a fresh coat of Cermaics on my white vehicle," Silverstar Regional Manager Andrea Vetos said.
Tell me more about the Winter Wash Pass
The pass is available for sale until Dec. 24, and customers who buy it will receive unlimited washes at the Platinum Plus level through Feb. 28.
That's more than two full months of unlimited winter washes, all of which include:
- Super Shine Ceramics (and the total vehicle potectant – part two of the two-step process),
- Triple foam,
- Clear coat protectant,
- Spot-free rinse,
- Wheel cleaner,
- Undercarriage flush,
- Prep wash,
- And turbo dryers.
Each wash also includes access to Silverstar extras, including vacuums and prep towels at all locations. Select locations also have mat cleaners and air tools.
The Winter Wash Pass is $50, which amounts to a savings of nearly $55.
How can I learn more?
You can purchase the pass online here.
And if you'd like to learn more about Silverstar's other unlimited wash pass options – including those that work year-round – you can do so on the company's website.
- Unlimited wash passes start at $14.95 per month.