Summer might be winding down, but there's still plenty of stuff to keep your days full.
- Cycle and see. Up for biking a few miles on Saturday morning? Join the "Pedaling the Past" bike tour that loops around the Old Court House Museum and stops at a few Sioux Falls landmarks. It's $10 to register, and you can call the Old Court House museum or find details here.
- Party on the river. The 9th annual Downtown Riverfest will be at Fawick Park this year on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. Come for the music, stay for the ice cream, petting zoo and beer bingo. Details here.
- Snag a sweet summer treat. Send off summer this Sunday at Stensland Family Farms Central with $2 dipped cones, face painting and baked goodies. Details here.
- Talk about community. Join the Multi-Cultural Center and Think 3D solutions to have a round table chat about cross-cultural struggles in the community. The doors will open on Thursday at 5 p.m. and some snacks and drinks will be provided. Registration details here.
- Check out some art. See (and buy) some local art during Bazaart from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday at Sunny's Pizzeria.