School may be back in session, but there's plenty of summer fun to be had yet this weekend. Here's a roundup of what's happening:
- Catch some decent music. Soulcrate is back, baby. Catch the return and a tremendous lineup of performers at the annual That Sounds Decent music event. There will also be food trucks, drinks and a pop-up skate park at the free event at 8th and Railroad on Saturday. More details and lineup here.
- See some art. Sunny's Pizzeria is hosting its Bazaart Show with more than a dozen local vendors from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at its 26th Street location. Details here.
- See even more art. It's the final weekend of the summer for the Falls Art Market at BronzeAge Art Casting. Stroll the lawn, meet local artists and check out their pottery, paintings, photography, jewelry, wood, stone, metal, glass, fiber arts and unexpected creations. Details here.
- See some makers and art. The annual 605 Made Night Market will also take place Saturday with a pop-up market, food trucks and live entertainment from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the southeast corner of Sixth Street and Phillips Avenue. Get your guide to the event here.
- Hang out with small dogs. Severance Brewing is hosting "Woofstock 2023" from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday. See a dog costume parade and meet lots of adorable adoptable pups from Dakota Dachshund Rescue. Details here.
- Score secondhand finds. It's the Brandon citywide fall rummage sale this weekend. Find a full list of sales and where to find them here.
- Laugh, unscripted. Improv Falls is putting on a show starting at 8 p.m. Friday at Icon Lounge. Fresh from summer vacation, the group is gearing up for a brand new season. Grab your tickets to the show here.