School's back in session, but that doesn't mean summer fun is over. There are lots of ways to still get out and enjoy the warm weather and let your hair down for awhile.
- Catch some decent music. The annual That Sounds Decent concert event is back at Eighth and Railroad Saturday. Grab some food truck food, some drinks and listen to some local artists play the night away. There's also a special performance from Headlights Theater. Details and lineup here.
- Throwback with some improv. Remember Saved by the Bell? Ok, yeah, you're old enough (sorry, 90s babes) to appreciate this improv event. Improv Falls is putting its own spin on 90s teen sitcoms Friday night at Icon Lounge. Details here.
- Hit some rummage sales. Brandon has a citywide fall rummage sale going on this weekend. Find some new-to-you treasures – details, and a full list of spots to shop, here.
- Get bronzed. The last Falls Art Market of the summer takes place Saturday. You'll be able to make a bronzed thumb print, finger print or paw print, if you bring a furry friend to BronzeAge Art Casting between 8:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Support local artists. Buy art, find food, listen to music and see street performers at the 605 Made Night Market from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday in the Raven parking lot at Phillips Avenue and Sixth Street. Details here.