If you're feeling a little stir crazy after this weather, there's a few things to do this week to get out of the house. Whether you're hoping to get up and moving or spend a night with drinks and friends, here are some options for you.
- Sip and sing. Go drunken caroling with Full Circle Book Co-op on Friday from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. It's more karaoke than caroling, but you can find those details here.
- Snag some snacks. Pick up all of your holiday goodies at a pop-up store on Saturday at 10 a.m. Chef April will have lefse, hot cocoa bombs, a cookie bar and more at the International Market on 10th street. Details here.
- Santa's in Sioux Falls. Stop by the Washington Pavilion at 11 a.m. on Saturday to meet Santa and drop off your letter to the North Pole. Details here.
- Ride into the holiday season. Join Sioux Falls Bicycle Company for a "Jolly Joy Ride" on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. Start the night with snacks and drinks and then start cycling at 5:30 p.m. Details here.
- Moonlight as Mr. or Mrs. Claus. The tenth SantaCon is this Saturday starting at PAve at 4 p.m. The "sleigh stops" will also hit Club David, Wiley's and more. Details here.
- Stretch it out. Try some yoga at DaDa Gastropub on Tuesday at 6 p.m. $15 pays for the one-hour session and $5 towards your tab at the pub. Details here.