It's another great week of events in Sioux Falls, from outdoor movies to Pride fun to celebrating Flag Day. Check out some of your options here:
- Catch a movie. There's an outdoor movie the 2nd Thursday of every month at Fawick Park, and tomorrow is "City Slickers." Get some ice cream from SDSU while you're there. Details here.
- Show some pride. Sioux Falls Pride is sponsoring a drag trivia night at Club David on Friday at 9 p.m. Details here.
- Snack and shop. Junk Fest at the Nest is hosting their 12th craft fair in southeast Sioux Falls. From 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, you can find local artisan goods and food trucks. Location and more information here.
- Experience culture. The Multi-Cultural Center of Sioux Falls will throw its 25th Festival of Cultures on Saturday at Falls Park starting at noon. Get the map, schedule and more here.
- Paddle at the park. Parks and Rec will have a paddling fair on Sunday at 1 p.m. It's free, and you can bring kids 2 and up. All equipment will be provided. Details here.
- Do people celebrate Flag Day?: You bet! You can, too, if you head to Fawick park at 6:30 p.m. for the Sioux Falls Municipal Band's Flag Day performance on Tuesday. There's some other Municipal Band performances planned, and you can find those here, too.