Kick off February with a night out, a new skill or even a new four-legged best friend. Whether you're looking to learn something like charcuterie or be an ally during winter pride, there's a couple events to get you through the week.
- Show your pride. Winter pride starts on Thursday with "The Trans Agenda" talk at Full Circle Book Co-op. Check out some of the other events this week, including a clothing drive and a self defense class, here.
- Raptor rendezvous. Head to the Game, Fish and Parks Outdoor campus on Friday at 5 p.m. or 7 p.m. for a presentation on raptor birds from the Minnesota Raptor Center. Details and registration here.
- Write it down. Journal away your stress with a Sioux Falls School District winter blues class. Learn the process and techniques on Friday at 6 p.m. Registration and details here.
- Find Fido. Head to Dog Days for a meet and greet with adoptable dogs from Almost Home Canine Rescue. Available pups will be ready to meet you on Saturday from noon to 2 p.m. Details here.
- Create your own plate. Enjoy some drinks from Great Lakes Distillery while you learn to put together your own charcuterie plate on Tuesday at 6 p.m. Tickets here.