There's lots to do in Sioux Falls this week, from pizza pilgrimages to princess parties. Here's a look:
- Shop some sales. It's Crazy Days downtown this weekend, and a number of businesses are offering deals and – in some cases – expanding hours. See a full list of where the sales are here.
- Bike for pizza. The Falls Area Bicyclists group is hosting a "Pizza Pursuit" starting 2 p.m. Saturday at Papa Woody's. Cyclists will bike either 10 or 20 miles, with pizza stops about every three to five miles. Members join free, and non-members can purchase tickets here.
- Run with dogs. The parks department is hosting a "pup-a-thon" 5K starting 8 a.m. Saturday at Spencer Dog Park. The event aims to raise awareness for National Pet Hydration Awareness Month. Learn more and reigster here.
- Party with princesses. Put on your best royal attire (or, ya know, dress up your kids) and enjoy a princess party at 1 p.m. Sunday at Tuthill Park. Princesses will enjoy snacks, crafts "fit for a royal" and "other regal activities." Details here.
- Throw it back with trivia. Swamp Daddy's is bringing back the '90s with a trivia night and wine tasting. For $30, guests can sample six wines, enjoy a chef's choice appetizer menu and play unlimited trivia based on some '90s trends. Trivia winners win a bottle of wine from the tasting. Details here.