- Peep some birds. The Outdoor Campus is hosting an "Intro to Birding" class for families from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Saturday. Learn how to identify local birds, and even try it out for yourself. Registration info here.
- Hit the (mini) links. The 6th Annual Pars and Pubs event downtown combines a pub crawl and a mini golf course starting at 11 a.m. Saturday. Teams go from bar to bar to play custom-made mini golf holes. Event details and registration here.
- Do do do do do dooo do do do "MUM!" Bluey's Big Play is coming to the Washington Pavilion on Wednesday and Thursday. See a live performance of your kids' (and let's be real, your) favorite animated Australian cattle dog. Tickets available here. (And yes, I'm taking my toddler.)
- Catch some cool art. DaDa Gastropub is hosting its free summer art show, The Lot, starting 6 p.m. Friday in the restaurant's parking lot. Find more details here.
- Celebrate small towns. It's a busy weekend in the region. Tea is hosting its annual Teapot Days with a parade, fireworks and much more. Find the full schedule here. And, over in Hartford, it's Jamboree Days, with events including a car show, live music, inflatables and more. Find the schedule for that event here. It's also Jesse James Days in Garretson with a parade, road race and more. That schedule's here.
- Connect with the community. Meet members of the Sioux Falls community and talk about building trust and relationships on Wednesday at a Sioux Falls Community Connections event. There will be food and games available. Details here.
Subscribe to Sioux Falls Simplified
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox