Kick off March with some fun and unique activities around town. Whether you want to taste a new brew or spend time with family, there's a few events this week to start the month.
- Rate some brews. Get a head start on Mash Madness in downtown. Try a few specialty brews and rate them on the DTSF passport in the month of March. Voting and participating breweries can be found here.
- Find some First Friday features. The start of March also means another First Friday in downtown. Find a list of food, drinks, and fun here.
- Group games. Head to Rosa Parks Elementary on Friday at 6 p.m. for family game night. Games are free, and you can get a $1 meal of pizza, chips and water. Details here.
- Channel your inner Bob Ross. Learn to paint at the Full Circle Book Co-Op on Saturday at 2 p.m. The class is $35 and includes all materials and a drink. Tickets here.
- See some toys. Peruse displays of classic model cars, tractors, and other toys on Saturday and Sunday. Entry is $6, and you can find more details here.