- It's farmer's market season! It's the first weekend for the Falls Park Farmer's Market starting at 8 a.m. downtown. It's also the kickoff of the Brandon Farmer's Market is this Saturday. Stop by from 9 a.n. to 1:30 p.m. to shop local vendors.
- In vino artem. See some art and sip some wine this weekend at the downtown Art and Wine Walk. Participating locations downtown will have art to see and artists to meet. Wine punch cards are $25. Details here.
- Snag some second-hand finds. Find a new treasure at the Brandon city-wide rummage that starts on Thursday. Details and a list of participating locations can be found here.
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Salas Salsas is teaming up with Buffalo Ridge Brewing for a Cinco de Mayo party starting at 5:30 p.m. Friday night. Details here.
- See a show. The Goodnight Theatre Collective is putting on "Company," a Stephen Sondheim musical, this weekend. Details and tickets here.
- Recognize those lost. South Dakota Urban Indian Health is hosting a vigil to name and remember those lost in recognition of Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women's Day. Vigil starts 6 p.m. Friday at the Arc of Dreams.
Subscribe to Sioux Falls Simplified
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox