Here's a look at what's going on this week:
- See art and data combine. The Ipso Gallery at Fresh Produce is opening its new installation, "Ipso Facto," at 6:30 p.m. Friday, where art meets science in pieces that "explore the link between observation and representation." Details here.
- Refresh your closet. Snag some clothes, shoes, bags and more at the Dress for Success fall closet sale running all weekend long at the downtown Embe location. Your purchases help support programming for women. Details here.
- Take some 'me time.' Face Foundrie is teaming up with AMT for a fitness and facial event Saturday morning. Start with a workout class at 7:30 a.m., and then sign up for a discounted facial treatment. Details here.
- Sip boba beer. Sioux Falls Science Pub is hosting a "Spherification of Food and Drink" event at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Severance. Learn the science of making food into spheres, and then experiment with making your own spheres with ingredients that can be mixed with beers. Details here.
- Re-live that teen angst. The Good Night Theatre Collective is putting on the critically acclaimed musical "Spring Awakening," which, despite being about teenagers, is very much an 18+ show. Don't miss it – snag tickets here.
- Get in the Christmas spirit. The Sioux Empire Arts & Crafts Show and Festival of Trees is happening this weekend at the W.H. Lyon Fairgrounds. Find some handcrafted items for purchase, see cool trees and snag a pic with Santa. Details here.
- Eat your vegetables. The Full Circle Book Co-op is hosting a vegetarian potluck party from 2-4 p.m. Sunday. Bring a dish and your friends. More here.