Here's how to ring in 2024, whatever your vibe.
- For those who won't make it to midnight. Young kids? Yeah, me too. Fear not, the Washington Pavilion has you covered with a "Noon Year's Eve" celebration with a countdown and balloon drop at 12:30 p.m. on Dec. 31. Details here.
- For those who want to party. It's dang-near impossible to find all of the parties out there, but you can for-sure find parties at Shenanigans, Blarney Stone, The Social, Detour Bar, and basically every bar out there.
- For those who want good music. Check out the 605 Cover Show at Icon on Saturday, Dec. 30, where local bands will be covering some big hits from Green Day to The Pixies to Basement. Details and tickets here.
- For those who want to party without the booze. South Dakota Urban Indian Health is hosting its second annual Sobriety Wacipi (pow wow) event at the organization's downtown location. More on that here. There's also a Good NAtured New Year's Eve party at Joy Collective Yoga with games, music and a sparkling cider toast at midnight. Details on that one here.
- For those who want fireworks. Great Shots is hosting a New Year's Eve celebration with packages that include unlimited beer, house wine and NA drinks. Plus, there'll be fireworks starting at 10 p.m. Details on that here.