We're just a few weeks away from Halloween and with the weather finally cooling down, here's a mix of some fun, festive or indoor events this week.
- *Get revitalized. The 4th Annual Yogafest is coming back to the Sioux Falls Convention Center on Nov. 5. Attendees will experience three classes throughout the morning event, and this year, participants are encouraged to donate school supplies for three local schools. Free will donations will also be accepted for Kendra Brouwer. Sign up now for early-bird pricing! Tickets available here.
- Find your femininity. The 16th annual Etc. Expo for Her is this Friday and Saturday at the Sioux Falls convention center. There will be over 200 booths for shopping, pampering and entertainment. Info and ticket details here.
- See some spooky science. The Washington Pavilion on Saturday is hosting an all-day, spooky science event for all ages. Costumes encouraged. Admission prices and details here.
- More yoga, but for animals. At 2 p.m. on Sunday, Finny Mini Farm and Sanctuary and Tea is hosting a beginner yoga fundraiser event. All ticket sales will go towards covering costs for the animals. Details here.
- Get it write. The first meeting of Sioux Falls' new nonprofit The Writer's Study is at the Full Circle Book Co-op on Tuesday. You can walk through some writer's workshops, eat charcuterie, and drink. More info here.
- Pizza for the popular. Join the dedication of the Sunny's Pizzeria wall of notability mural on Thursday at 6 p.m. There will be deals on pizza and beer, and you can meet some of the faces on the mural. Details here.
*denotes a sponsored event post. If you'd like to see your event featured here, email email@example.com.