There's a little something for everyone this week, from roller derby to red wine. Whether you're in the mood for some fall festivities or want to support a good cause, check out this week's events.
- Sip and stroll. The October Wine Walk is this Friday between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. Thirty-two downtown locations will have red and white wine and feature a different artist from music to sculpture. Details here.
- Get all your frights in the same night. The opening night for the Jaycee's Feargrounds is Friday at 7 p.m. Be the first in line at the W.H. Lyon Fairgrounds for a frightful time. Details and ticket info here.
- Find autumn artisans. Head to Convolo downtown on Saturday between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. for a free artist pop up event. Details and vendors here.
- Skate to a mixer. Join the Sioux Falls Roller Dollz roller derby for their "Black and Boo" mixer on Saturday at 6 p.m. Tickets are $10, and kids under 12 are free. Details here.
- Get some kicks for kids. Bring a pair of shoes to donate to Severance Brewing on Sunday between 12 p.m. and 7 p.m. Get yourself a snack while you're there – all food proceeds will go towards the Boys & Girls Club. Details here.
- Celebrate Native American Day. The annual Native American Day Parade is this Monday at 11 a.m. starting on 13th and Phillips Avenue. Head there early for a prayer and a fun run/walk. Details here.