This is a paid piece from Selah Space.
Simplified: Selah Space's new online sanctuary gives people a space to find connection and healing virtually and at an accessible price point.
Why it matters
- The online sanctuary gives people access to Selah Space's resources at a lower cost than in-person spiritual direction or group programs.
- Selah Space Owner Jada Dobesh said the online programming is a way to make wellness more accessible to people on their own schedules. She's also hoping to reach people outside of Sioux Falls.
- The online sanctuary – hosted on Patreon – will also house podcast episodes and information on cycles, the enneagram and other topics Dobesh typically covers in in-person classes.
"Anything that you can get at Selah Space that I can convert in an online format, I'm going to try to do," Dobesh said. "It'll just be a more online format of caring for you."
How does it work?
Join the online sanctuary by signing up on the Selah Space Patreon page. You'll gain access to:
- Extra podcast episodes
- Group spiritual direction
- Additional wellness resources
When can I join?
The online sanctuary officially opens July 8, but you can join anytime here.