Happy St. Patrick's day! For festive events, check out this St. Paddy's day roundup. If you're not in the mood to go green, here's a few other events around town this week.
- Get lit. See some fire on Augustana's campus on Saturday at 7 p.m. Performers will share some flame tricks. Details here.
- Feel the magic. Head to Spellbound Magic Shop and Theater on Saturday at 7 p.m. for an interactive magic show. Tickets are $10, and you can get those here.
- Bunny photos with Fido. Bring your pet to the Empire Mall on Sunday starting at 6 p.m. to get a photo with the Easter bunny. Details here.
- Remember the war. Hear from U.S. veteran Brian Turner and writer/poet Brian Turner on Monday at 6 p.m. at Augustana. He'll share his experiences in the Iraq war and the aftermath. Details here.
- Step back in time. Learn about the founding of Sioux Falls at the Pettigrew Home and Museum on Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. Siouxland Heritage Museums director Bill Hoskins will discuss the early years of the city. Details here.