Spring has sprung! The Canaries are back to playing, the weather is warm, and there are lots of outdoor events this week. Check it out:
- Go outside. Take an "ephemeral wildflower walk" at the Mary Jo Arboretum Saturday at 8 a.m., 10 a.m. or 2 p.m. Or, if you're new in town, check out the Newcomer Hike at Good Earth State Park at 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Go crypto. Big on bitcoin? The Bitcoin Day national tour is stopping in Sioux Falls on Saturday. Details here.
- Go Canaries. The Birdcage's home opener is Friday night when the Canaries take on the Milwaukee Milkmen. Go for the game, stay for the new food options.
- Go honor armed forces. The Chamber of Commerce is hosting an Armed Forces Day event starting at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Military Heritage Alliance. Details here.
- Go for a beer. Remedy's Queen Bee Day celebration starts at noon Saturday, and on your way to or from you can swing by the Great Outdoor Store for their "Gear and Beer" event from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Oh, and have you ever wanted to design a beer can? Saturday is your chance. Details here.