Sioux Falls is gearing up for the season. There's a few winter-related activities this week to watch for and a few extra if you're not quite in the holiday spirit.
- Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree. Celebrate the lighting of the Washington Pavilion Christmas tree at 5:45 p.m. on Friday. The lights will go on at 6:25 p.m. Details here.
- Parade for the holidays. Head downtown on Friday at 7:30 p.m. for the annual Parade of Lights to see decorations for the holiday season. Details here.
- See some wild art. Head to the zoo on Saturday at 5:30p.m. to buy some art, see some animals and enjoy warm winter beverages. Tickets and details here.
- Shop small on Saturday. Support local businesses by shopping small on Saturday. Take a break at the selfie stations downtown to snap a quick pic. Details here.
- Hear the wedding bells. The Sioux Empire Wedding Showcase will be at the Sanford PREMIERE Center on Sunday. Check out regional vendors and get ideas for your own big day. Tickets and details here.