This is a paid piece from the Sioux Metro Growth Alliance.
Simplified: A new 9,500-square-foot event space is coming to Lennox, and owner Allie McLouth hopes it becomes a legacy she can leave behind for her children.
Why it matters
- The new venue will be called Prosper Country Warehouse and Event Hall – located just east of Lennox on 278th Street.
- Having an event space gives Lennox a chance to expand its tourism offerings in the city with community events, weddings, parties, and more.
- The new space also fulfills McLouth's goal of having a career that aligns with her faith and family values. She's worked the last eight years running an in-home daycare, and previously worked as an oral surgery assistant. Her husband and co-owner Dustin McLouth is a teacher in Lennox.
"I started to pray about it," Allie McLouth said of finding her next career move. "And one day I woke up, and I was like, 'Dustin, we're going to open an event hall.'"
Tell me more about the space
The facility will be able to host events with up to 375 people.
- Amenities include a bridal suite, groom's den, kitchen, games, inflatables and a large patio.
Allie McLouth said she's already booked several weddings in the coming year, and she hopes to see a variety of events using the space.
Prosper Country Warehouse will also be a community gathering space, she said.
- She wants to give back to the community and host events like a bingo night or a "mock-tail" night to give families and kids a fun event close to home.
- And, ideally, it'll draw more people to visit Lennox, too.
“We are super excited to see Prosper Country Warehouse locate in the Lennox area,” said Ryan Solberg, an Economic Development Specialist with the Sioux Metro Growth Alliance who provides staff support to the Lennox Area Development Corporation.
What happens next?
The venue is currently under construction with plans to open in February, Allie McLouth said.
Once it's up and running, she hopes it'll create a legacy for her three children, too.
"I want to be able to leave something tangible behind for my children to thrive in," she said. "Dustin and I, we want to support our children so they can live a prosperous life."
Want to book an event?
Prosper Country Warehouse is already accepting event bookings. Learn more on their website, Facebook page, or by reaching out to Allie McLouth at email@example.com.