It's Halloween weekend and most everything to do for the week includes something spooky. With the holiday taking up most of the events for the week, make sure you get out and about while there's still things to do.
- *Get revitalized. The 4th Annual Yogafest is coming back to the Sioux Falls Convention Center on Nov. 5. Attendees will experience three classes throughout the morning event, and this year, participants are encouraged to donate school supplies for three local schools. Free will donations will also be accepted for Kendra Brouwer. Don't miss your chance to get tickets for the event next week! Tickets available here.
- Get your creeps with the critters. The Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum of Natural History will have its Zoo Boo Halloween extravaganza. Between Friday and Sunday, there will be trick or treating, pumpkins and more. Details here.
- Books and beer. REACH Literacy will have a pop-up book store at Severance Brewing Company on Friday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Donate some books or buy your own, and be sure to grab a pitcher of beer. Details here.
- March like a monster. Join a herd of zombies for a Zombie Walk on Saturday. There will be a costume contest with prizes for the best dressed monsters. Registration and more info here.
- See some BOOterflies. The Butterfly House and Aquarium will have a Saturday Spooktacular free with admission. Play games and activities and do some spooky crafts. Details here.
- Trick or treat on a downtown street. From 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. on Sunday, some businesses will have candy and treats to give away to those in costume. See the participating businesses here.
*denotes a sponsored event post. If you'd like to see your event featured here, email email@example.com.